Introducing Kooomo Payments- Upgrade your eCommerce payment Experience
by Irina Ciutaco
April 12, 2022
What is Kooomo Payments?Kooomo Payments is the newest eCommerce feature that helps you to manage international payments by improving your conversion rate on your website.
Kooomo partners with Adyen to launch Kooomo Payments
By partnering with Adyen, Kooomo has created a modern technology solution to accept payments anywhere in the world. Adyen is the payments platform for many of the world's leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. By leveraging Adyen’s leading payments technology and global licences, Kooomo is able to simplify and enhance the payment experience for the Kooomo Payments feature, all within the Kooomo platform.
We all know that threats of fraudulent attacks cost your business time and money. Adyen has enabled an automated fraud defence system, taking the responsibility away from the merchant.
What are the benefits of using Kooomo Payments?
1. Cutting edge payment methodsThanks to the Kooomo Payments feature, you will be able to accept any payment method from Klarna, Apple Pay, Google Pay and iDEAL. Moreover, you will have the possibility of paying anywhere securely and at a lower cost than you can find anywhere else.
2. Simplify your payment set-up
With Kooomo Payments, you can get started quickly. You won’t need separate contracts, plugins or third-party integrations. Integrate all major payment methods quickly, just with a few clicks.
3. Unify your business operations
4. Secure & Anti-Fraud
5. Sell worldwide
6. Increase conversion rate
7. Combine with Subscriptions (Coming Soon)
- Approving more transactions without doing any extra work,
- Getting access to a centralized view of your transactions across devices,
- Less interruption, better success rates and more revenue.
Am I eligible for Kooomo Payments?
Posted by: Irina Ciutaco