We’re seeking an experienced Strategic Account manager to join our growing sales team with a specific focus on large enterprise level clients through new client acquisitions in the UK \ Irish Markets. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of selling to/consulting with C level executives, and can excel in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting into the CEO, the Strategic Account Manager will be the driving force behind bringing Kooomo to large enterprise-level businesses with long complicated sales cycles managing deals from start to finish.
- Be the primary lead for all large enterprise deals goals and objectives through achieving and exceeding individual sales targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Proactively manage complex buying cycles by developing strategic relationships aligning both internal and external resources
- Develop, strategise, negotiate, and close large enterprise business opportunities
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Establish and build relationships with potential and existing customers across a range of industry verticals
- Maintain a high level of pipeline and CRM discipline and accurate customer and prospect interaction data
Required skills and experience:
At least 5 years of proven experience in large enterprise sales, preferably with a technical SaaS B2B product
Experience in the digital commerce sector is a distinct advantage
Face to face presentations to executive level decision makers (CEO, CTO, CMO, CIO)
Ability to include multiple partners and members of the Kooomo management team, using competitive selling to position company poroducts against direct and indirect competitors
Effective decision-making skills
Being a member of the senior sales team, you will need to have a commercial head on your shoulders, as you will be involved in many high-level decision making processes whether that be investment or operationally focused.
Why Join Kooomo?
Excellent starting salary with the opportunity for progression and growth within the role
You will have the opportunity to work in fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skill set, test your creative boundaries and share your ideas
Kooomo is a diverse multi-cultural employer who operate a positive employee policy that encourages initiative, innovation and self-advancement.
Free Lunch, City Center location, Health Insurance and social club.
Apply for this role
Business Development Manager
Purpose of the role
· To sell the Kooomo eCommerce platform solution in the UK and Irish markets to retailers and brands. · To achieve sales targets working with sales and marketing team · Build relationships with customers and prospects in all verticals · Help contribute to the overall growth and development of the business
· Own the full sales cycle from lead to close (sales cycle is 6-12 months strategic solution sales) · Develop profitable new business account relationships · Identify business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services; · Make sales presentations to existing and prospective clients · Responding to RFP’s · Prospecting, cold calling and lead generation · Regular weekly and monthly sales reporting · Work closely with other sales team members at trade events to generate new pipeline of business
Required skills and experience:
You must have a minimum of 3 years proven track record in sales in the eCommerce sector or closely related experience. You have experience of software solution sales and managing long sales cycles. You will be an excellent communicator with a focus on building long term relationships. You must have an understanding of eCommerce, digital advertising \ marketing.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate person who can go out and make business happen and build great customer relationships. Mentoring and support will be given.
You must be comfortable working in a start-up \ SME environment.
Some travel will be required (to the UK predominantly)
Apply for this role
Ecommerce Account Manager
Dublin City Center - Ireland
Your knowledge of e-commerce combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will have to provide to Kooomo’s client an excellent service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of client’s business and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how to increase their online turnover.
Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges
Leverage a strategic partnership approach to add value to our clients' business and help drive online sales across multiple verticals
Responsible for renewing the business
Persuade clients of the wider strategic opportunities in the ecommerce world, making sure to guide them through the account development cycle
Improve clients' online performance and their return on investment
BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
2 years+ relevant experience in consultative sales and account management
Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities
Detail oriented with the ability to prioritise, plan, and organise the account cycle activity
Native-level fluency in Italian and English (preferred)