Full Stack PHP Developer
Kooomo is a powerful SaaS eCommerce platform in the cloud with over 16 years of experience and 350+ customers worldwide, recognised by Gartner as a ‘Cool Vendor’ for 2016.
Our clients choose us because we provide a quick go-to-market solution with no hardware costs and low operational expenditure as we have all the integrated features required to run a professional eCommerce business, including CMS, Marketplaces (eBay and Amazon), and WMS.
With the 1-click integration technology, our solution offers the flexibility to add best-in-class plugins as the business and customers’ needs change and evolve e.g. Mailchimp, Feedaty, Ayden, and many more.
Title: Full Stack Senior PHP Developer
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Negotiable; depending on experience
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
The PHP Developer will be working on a wide variety of projects including:
Kooomo eCommerce platform (www.kooomo.com).
Design and implementation of web-based applications.
Optimisation of the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Processes.
Optimisation of the Non-functional requirements of the Kooomo Platform (Security, Speed).
Integrations with 3rd Party Systems including - Suppliers, Logistics, Couriers, Payment Gateways, Chip & PIN, Business Intelligence.
Reporting & KPI systems.
Research & Development.
You will interact with other PHP/HTML developers of the team to reach the results.
The Ideal Candidate
An experienced PHP Developer with strong PHP7/OOP and other OOP language experience. Solid working experience with the main PHP frameworks (Zend, Symfony, Laravel, etc..), MySQL Databases, NoSQL databases. Previous experience in an eCommerce platform is desirable.
We are looking for a dynamic, skillful, and enthusiastic person to join our Development team. Someone who delivers on their commitments is committed to quality assurance, is self-motivated, and enjoys working in a team.
If you are interested in being a key member of our development team and work alongside with an excellent team of backend and frontend developers, this opportunity is for you.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in IT development.
- 3+ years experience building, optimising and debugging complex web applications.
- PHP/MySQL (LEMP).
- LEMP Environment (Linux, Ngnix-Engine, Mysql, PHP).
- HTML5, JQuery and CSS.
- Software Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge of database design.
- Experience of using Version Control System (GIT)
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on experience of testing and optimizing code.
Additional beneficial skills/experience:
- eCommerce Experience.
- Experience working on Agile Environments, (KANBAN) and with eXtreme Programming Best Practices.
- Experience with DevOps Best Practices of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and Tools to implement them (Github, Vagrant, Jenkins, Selenium, Docker).
- Experience with Distributed Cache Systems Memcached, Redis.
- Experience with NoSql Databases (Cassandra, MongoDB).
- Experience with Queue Message Systems (RabbitMQ).
- A fast-paced, challenging, and fun multicultural working environment, distributed in Ireland, Italy, Spain, Colombia.
- The opportunity to work with one of Europe's fastest-growing, most respected and most successful eCommerce Providers.
- The chance to have a significant and important contribution to overall company strategy and direction
- The chance to make a lasting difference. The projects we are planning to undertake are exciting and the team is given a wide scope for creativity and innovation
- Competitive base salary.
- Daily Lunch Allowance.
- 20 days annual leave per year.
- 10 sick days per year.
To apply email John at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Representative
Purpose of the role
· To sell the Kooomo eCommerce platform solution in the UK and Irish markets to retailers and brands.
· To achieve sales targets working with sales and marketing team
· Build relationships with customers and prospects in all verticals
· Help contribute to the overall growth and development of the business
· Own the full business development cycle
· Collaborating with sales & Marketing teams
· Develop profitable new business account relationships
· Identify business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products, and services
· Make sales presentations to existing and prospective clients
· Prospecting, cold calling and lead generation
· Regular weekly and monthly sales reporting
· Work closely with other sales team members at trade events to generate new pipeline of business
Required skills and experience:
Kooomo requires an ambitious and forward-thinking individual to help grow relationships and in turn pipeline and sales conversions. A proven track record of sales in the eCommerce industry is an advantage but not a necessity.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with a focus on building long term relationships. An understanding of eCommerce, digital advertising \ marketing, and the sales cycle.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate person who can go out and make business happen and build great customer relationships. Mentoring and support will be given.
You must be comfortable working in a start-up \ SME environment.
Required work experience:
1 - 3 years of relevant work experience is advantageous
Some travel will be required
Basic Negotiable plus commission and bonus.
Plus free lunch and health insurance
Role is based in Dublin city centre (D1) with regular travel to the UK predominantly.
Please email your CV to Stephen - email@example.com