Overall responsibility for Kooomo’s marketing strategy (online and offline) including (but not limited to) PR, branding, lead generation and event management. While this role incorporates a broad range of marketing activities, there will be a strong digital focus.
Manage and build a marketing team (currently consisting of a content marketing specialist and an events & PR manager).
Drive brand awareness and lead generation through a strategic combination of PR, events, partnerships, online activity, etc.
Manage relationships with industry groups and publications.
Manage relationships with external digital agencies.
Report on all marketing and communications activity to the CEO making recommendations based on past performance and future opportunities.
Work closely with the sales team to ensure that Kooomo’s sales and marketing functions are fully aligned.
Perform research to uncover new opportunities and guide marketing strategy.
Required skills and experience
Min. 7 years marketing experience (with at least 3 years managing a team), predominantly in a B2B SaaS environment and ideally incorporating digital commerce.
Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
Understanding of content marketing strategy.
Demonstrable success in implementing B2B lead generation campaigns.
Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms.
Experience managing a team of high performing marketing professionals.
Experience running international marketing campaigns particularly in the UK.
To apply for this position, click the green button below, or send copy of your CV with a cover letter explaining how your past experience matches Kooomo's current needs, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role
Business Development Manager
Purpose of the role
· To sell the Kooomo eCommerce platform solution in the Uk and Irish markets to retailers and brands. · To achieve sales targets working with sales and marketing team · Build relationships with customers and prospects in all verticals · Help contribute to the overall growth and development of the business
· Own the full sales cycle from lead to close (sales cycle is 6-12 months strategic solution sales) · Develop profitable new business account relationships · Identify business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services; · Make sales presentations to existing and prospective clients · Responding to RFP’s · Prospecting, cold calling and lead generation · Regular weekly and monthly sales reporting · Work closely with other sales team members at trade events to generate new pipeline of business
Required skills and experience:
You must have a minimum of 3 years proven track record in sales in the eCommerce sector or closely related experience. You have experience of software solution sales and managing long sales cycles. You will be an excellent communicator with a focus on building long term relationships. You must have an understanding of eCommerce, digital advertising \ marketing.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate person who can go out and make business happen and build great customer relationships. Mentoring and support will be given.
You must be comfortable working in a start-up \ SME environment.
Some travel will be required (to the UK predominantly)
Apply for this role
Dublin City Centre - Ireland
Purpose of the role
Your knowledge of e-commerce combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will provide Kooomo’s clients with excellent service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of client’s business and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how to increase their online turnover.
1. Development of account plans and programs based on short, mid, long terms goals programs designed to drive aggressive sales volume growth
2. Daily, hands-on management and optimization of eStores, focusing on sales and marketing activities and campaigns including promo planning, product listing optimization, conversion rate optimization.
3. Lead in understanding product line specific key business objectives and develop growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data.
4. Prepare monthly sales reports analysing marketplace trends, retail sales, account trends and competitive activity across the account
5. Drive sales and margin through site merchandising strategies
6. Knowledge of e-commerce activities relating to onboarding new clients
· Italian & English speaker (fluent)
· Previous e-commerce experience on eShops / Marketplaces
· Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal
· Ability to work on own accord setting targets and deadlines
· Passion about e-commerce with a willingness to share knowledge and experience
· Outgoing personality with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed
Education & Experience:
· BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).