Opportunità di lavoro
Head of Channel
Kooomo is an eCommerce platform headquartered in Dublin City Centre operating
Kooomo works with clients to maximise all digital sales channels globally by combining our
expertise and platform in a proven and affordable digital commerce cloud
Our customers include Morrisons, Avoca, Butlers Chocolates, Blauer USA, SMEG, Heinz and many more.
We’re seeking an experienced Head of Channel Sales to build and manage the strategy and the team responsible for the success of Kooomo’s channel partnerships (Technology and Agency).
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Channel will oversee the identification, evaluation, development, and management of channel partner relationships at each stage of the partnership journey.
The job role will most likely be UK based.
- Develop and execute the Channel Sales strategy by actively identifying, prospecting, developing, and successfully entering into contractual agreements with channel partners, leading and owning the full partnership process.
- Act as a liaison between channel partners and internal teams, (Sales, Marketing, Account Managers) by facilitating information exchange and collaboration to ensure the success of the channel relationship.
- Driving the partnerships to generate qualified opportunities for the sales team and help educate the internal teams on the benefit of the channel partnerships to our customer base.
- Stay informed on all relevant industry trends, the competitive landscape, and customer needs, representing the company at various industry trade shows and conferences, sales meetings, promotional and networking events.
- Develop and manage the onboarding process for new partners to ensure they are enabled to drive sales cycles and become self-sufficient.
- Optimise the existing network of channel partners to ensure they are continually educated on the Kooomo proposition.
- Structure channel partnerships by tier levels, negotiate contracts and establish sales strategies with partners to drive additional revenue opportunities.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of proven experience in partnership management, sales, and/or business development.
- Ideally experience working in the UK and European markets to recruit front end, marketing agencies, and technology partners.
- Outstanding sales experience with a track record of identifying, recruiting, onboarding, and growing long-term channel partnerships.
- Experience in digital commerce is a distinct advantage along with market connections.
- Ability to coordinate with channel partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals and company objectives.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Highly Influential in getting the job done. Being a member of the senior sales team, you will need to have a commercial head on your shoulders, as you will be involved in many high-level decision-making processes whether that be investment or operationally focused.
Why Join Kooomo?
Excellent starting salary with the opportunity for progression and growth within the role
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skillset, test your creative boundaries and share your ideas. Kooomo is a diverse multi-cultural employer who operates a positive employee policy that encourages initiative, innovation, and self-advancement.
Benefits Include - Free Lunch, City Centre location, Health Insurance, and social club.
To apply email a CV and Cover Letter to Stephen Carney - firstname.lastname@example.org